The Mountains are Calling..

04 September 2017

We are back from our weekend and it was a good one, full of absolutely nothing but hanging out and enjoying each others company. We had Aarons full attention for 48 hours and it was glorious. It rained most of our time there so it was movies, popcorn and a couple hands of the card game "7s" after the kiddos were tucked in for the night. Aaron packed leftover molasses feed & corn and then picked apples from the apple tree on the property; he took the girls out once the rain stopped and they placed it all over for the deer. It resulted in a doe making its way into the side yard and giving us a glimpse of her from the kitchen windows.

I've had quite a few asking where my shirt is from so I decided to link it up for you, they offer many unique sayings and quite a few have to do with the mountains, which is right in our wheel house! I'll also link a few other "mountain" themed items that we love. Including my beloved Yeti 10oz low ball that is great for coffee (...and wine or whiskey). And I'm totally craving fall weather so I can break out the sweatshirt listed below. 




{BONUS: LookHuman is offering free shipping today with the code: SHIPSFREE}

Happy Labor Day friends!
xo- Tiffany


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.