Fall Diffuser Blends and a Starbucks Drink Hack

06 September 2017

The change in weather has me excited for the fall season that is rapidly approaching! I've been enjoying the rainy and gray mornings, the ones spent in cozy socks with a steamy mug of tea or coffee. Now that Ava is back in school, my goal is to start getting out the fall decorations and working slowly at prepping the house for my favorite season. I'm counting down the days until scarves, ankle booties and flannel shirts are acceptable attire. I'm not a PSL fan but I can't wait to see if Starbucks brings back my favorite drink from last year, the Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew. But until they do I found a hack for creating one at home, hot or cold! It seems super simple and the ingredient list is mostly common panty staples so I can't wait to try it out today! Check it out here! 

While I still do like to burn candles for ambiance purposes I also really love diffusing during the fall months because there are so many great 'fall' related scents and they have immune boosting effects are an added bonus (especially with all of the back to school cooties that make their way home)! So you'll probably catch me today with my Spiced Cold Brew hack in hand and Warm Cinnamon Buns in the diffuser! 

These are my top 4 favorite Fall Diffuser Blends to kick off the season!





What are your favorite fall diffuser blends?


*I use dōterra but you can find similar oils if you're a YL oiler.*


 xo- Tiffany

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.