First Birthday Party | A Winter ONEderland

26 January 2018

Hello Friends!
I've been asked about some of the details of Naomi's party so in this post I've compiled a list of some things that I used to pull the whole look together! I started with a cream, gold and blush color palette and then threw in silver for accents. Most of the common party supplies came from Party City and Amazon and listed below are a few extra special things I found that really brought my idea full circle.   I used a bunch of my mom's winter decorations that she puts up in her home for the centerpieces and food table, we served grape jelly meatballs, ham and cheese sliders, broccoli salad, a 'scandal-clad naked cake', french macarons & a hot chocolate bar! Both of our older girls have summer birthdays and those are easy backyard BBQ & slip and slide anyone? I wasn't too thrilled about trying to plan a winter bash but I ended up surprising myself and there are many great options out there for themes. Now, simple birthday's from here on out! 



Party Details:




Outfit Details:

Photography: Campbell Photography

Cake: Flour Child 

Macarons: Tara's Treats

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.