Friday Top Five | My Current Crushes

12 January 2018

It's been awhile since I shared a handful of my favorite things!
So, here they are- my current crushes!


1.| Orzo Taco Skillet
You can find the recipe here!
It was a huge hit with my picky eaters and it makes enough to feed a crowd on Taco Tuesday or save for leftovers! I subbed beef bone broth for the chicken broth and I used green siracha for the hot sauce. It was just as yummy. Vegetable broth would work well also if you don't have chicken or beef.

2.| 1-2-3 Magic
We've been struggling over the past few months with sassy attitudes, teasing, sibling rivalry and a mess of yuck. The current strategies that we had in place just weren't cutting it anymore. Our pediatrician recommended this at our 5 years well check when I expressed my frustrations with the sibling 'stuff' that I just couldn't understand. Well, I finally broke down [read: through my hands in the air] and ordered this book! I'm halfway through it and it's MAGIC!


3.| Herban Essentials
Herban Essentials essential oil towelettes are made with the highest quality pure essential oil, which not only makes them smell amazing but makes them naturally antibacterial and antiseptic as well. The most common use of the towelettes is to clean hands and kill germs, but there are millions of ways to use these wonderful wipes.
Herban Essentials Mini Orange Towelettes - Tuck in your car air conditioner vents for happy rides; wipe down seats and tray tables when flying
Herban Essentials Mini Lavender Towelettes - Rub over skin to repel bugs and relieve itching due to previous bites & place in dryer for last minute of cycle to infuse clothes and linens with lavender aroma
Herban Essentials Mini Lemon Towelettes -Wipe phones, computer keyboards etc., in office or at home to prevent the spread of germs



4.| Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, Cocoa & Honey with Cream
This can be hard to find in the stores but leave it to amazon prime to sell these 11 oz glass bottles of goodness in a case of 6!! YES!


5.| Meal Planner: Track And Plan Your Meals Weekly
And it's slim enough to fit into your bag! Each weekly spread contains a lined space for every day of the week, as well as a box for breakfast ideas and lunch ideas! Additionally, there is a large area to write down your grocery list for the week! Plan out your week, save time and money, and eat right.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.