Friday Top Five - My Summer Essentials

14 July 2017

Happy FriYAY!
Today I'm sharing 'my' favorite summer essentials but since I have more than just 5 favorite summer items I'm going to be splitting this into two separtate posts. Next week I'll share my five other favorite summer essentials.

Enjoy!

[1.]
What can I say about these flip flops except they're, AMAZING? Seriously, after I tried these I threw away every single old navy flip that I had and never, ever looked back. They are comfortable enough that I can spend an entire day in them, like an entire day in them walking around a place like Disney World. That's a successful flip-flop, my friend. My favorite colors for this summer are the Rose Gold & Mint. 

'Less is best' when it comes to my summer makeup routine but the one thing I can not leave the house without is some sort of under-eye correction. I mean, with three kids ages five and under it's not always easy to look naturally refreshed so mama usually needs some help. So until I find that rockstar eye cream that erases time and makes me look like I get a solid 9 hours of sleep a night dreaming of unicorns and puppies, I'll be using this. The BIG plus with this specific eye corrector compared to its competitors is the consistency isn't smooth, not cakey and it doesn't make me look like a feral raccoon.

[3.]

Ocean Salt from Lush
This is my all time favorite scrub! Head to toe, it will make you glow. Catchy right? I should have gone into jingles as a profession. But honestly, it smells like heaven which I imagine smells like, the beach. It brightens skin and leaves it feeling silky soft.

[4.]


Bikini Bag
This wet bag is the most adorable thing I've seen all summer. I've gotten so many compliments on it and it was perfect for our first week of swim classes since Charlotte hates to stay in her wet suit once she's out of the pool.

[5.]


AEO Tomgirl Short
These shorts are HOT this summer, the site has restocked them not once but twice this season because of their high demand.. and for this last restock they came back 'on sale' for less than $20. Seriously, go gobble up a pair before they are gone forever!


Tune in next friday for some more of 'my' favorites!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.