Charlotte Turns Three

09 July 2017

Oh, sweet Charlotte, my second born baby girl, my soul sister and moon child. 

 She has a heart of gold; which she gets from her dad of that I'm sure. She's shy, sweet, easily hurt but very quick to forgive. If you get her giggling she has this belly laugh that resonates throughout her entire body, it's intoxicating; in fact, I wish I could bottle it the sound and keep it forever. She's overprotective of all us all, especially her sisters. She's my animal lover and most likely a future cat lady. She's a true moon child, little crazy and emotional. She's super intuitive and has an uncanny ability to sense the feelings of those around her. She does not like nicknames; at all, she is Charlotte and nothing else. She prefers the comforts of home and there is nothing that, popcorn, a quick hug, or a Cinderella band-aid can't cure.




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.