Friday Favorite | French Press Coffee

11 May 2018



If you follow me on Instagram then you have probably seen a few insta-stories involving my french press. Up until this past December, I was a member of the Keurig club but after several trips to Chicago to visit my sister and brother in law I was spoiled with mornings of amazing coffee, from pour-over to french press. After I got my french press I ditched the keruig and never, ever looked back. It does take a couple extra steps but the taste is so much better and it's also more affordable when you don't have to but those tiny plastic cups. You just add your coffee to the French press, add water [hot and starting to bubble but not boiling], give it a quick stir, let it stand for 4 minutes, attach the top, press the coffee and enjoy! 

I love mine and it's quickly one of my very favorite kitchen appliances [used every siiiingle day]. They come in various sizes, materials, and styles. With mother's day right around the corner-- 2 days, don't forget! If you have a mom in your life that needs a good cup of fancy coffee in the morning then a french press is a perfect idea. I also linked up my favorite coffee for the press, you should try and choose a ground that is more corse because of the mesh strainer. 


May your coffee be strong and your Friday short! 
Have a wonderful weekend celebrating the special women in your life.









1 comment

  1. We bought a french press when our Mr. Coffee died. We love it! The coffee tastes so much better!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.