Tomato Basil Bisque | Recipe

04 December 2017



Happy Monday, friends

I glanced at the upcoming weather while I was making up my meal plan this weekend and I noticed that there are quite a few cold days on the horizon. Cold days make the best days of serving up a warm bowl of Tomato Bisque. Growing up I always refused to eat Tomato Soup but when I married Aaron he got me to try a Bisque while we were out to eat, I was hooked- it was creamy and not as acidic as I thought it would be. So I pinned a ton of different recipes, did a few trial and error runs and finally settled on this recipe. It's easy, simple and freezes beautifully. I love to whip it up in my cast iron pot and serve it with Havarti Grilled Cheese or a fresh loaf of Dutch Oven Bread.


  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.