Wine Delivery Service

08 August 2017



I've been on the look out for a company that deliver's wine to your home, affordably. Because well, kids. Ha! I'm not sure if you've ever taken a toddler and/or a baby carrier to a state store to buy wine, but it's not fun, necessary at times but so not fun! You're praying they don't touch anything, you're praying you don't bump anything, you're trying to figure out how to hold little hands and hold glass bottles at the same time, it's so stressful that I'm usually ready to crack a bottle open right there in the checkout line.

Then, while scrolling through instagram I came across Winc, a California-based wine service offering an online membership experience, with wines that are featured at select retailers and restaurants nationwide. You first enter your zip code to see if they deliver to your area, thank you Pennsylvania. You then complete a Palate Profile™ and answer 6 questions to help them suggest certain wines for you to try. There is no commitment and you can cancel or skip a month at any time, also after trying the wines you can complete a rates survey to help tailor your next box to your preferences. This is the feature that sold me to most, I've been working on expanding my wine palate since I've always preferred a rather sweet wine...which isn't always the best for you or the healthiest. So, by filling out and answering certain questions I will hopefully be able to find some drier wines that appeal to me.





In my first box I selected:
  • 2016 Kin & Country - Primitivo Lodi, California - a dry red, medium bodied with notes of baking spice, cherry, mint.
  • 2015 Wall of Sound Red Blend - California - a slightly sweet red, full bodied with cherry, dark plum, spice.
  •  2016 Ruza® Rosé Cans (3-Pack) - a dry rosé, light bodied with notes of rose petal, strawberry, watermelon. This is a beautiful wine but it packs a high alcohol content, 12.5 % in a 250ml can, so drink wisely! 
  •  2016 Cocomero Rosé - a dry, medium bodied with notes of peach ring, strawberry, watermelon.
  • 2016 Loves Me Not Malvasia Bianca - Paso Robles, California - a slightly sweet, light bodied with notes of honeysuckle, lychee, white flowers.

The packaging is great! The labels are definitely 'instagramable' and I've made my way through 2.5 bottles and they haven't disappointed. Once you finish your wines you can then complete a survey and rate wines to earn credits and improve the accuracy of your recommended wines in your next shipment!

There are many more wines that I can't wait to try next month, Get $20 off your first order and try some wine with me. Cheers!

xo - Tiffany 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.