National Watermelon Day

01 August 2017

I'm a sucker for a good national holiday, especially when it involves one of my favorite foods.
Tomorrow, August 3rd is National Watermelon Day! Like, I seriously love watermelon, l-o-v-eee it!  It's by far my favorite summer flavor. So naturally, I rounded up a bunch of watermelon products and tested out a few recipes to share with you!

1.) Ceramic Watermelon Planter - This handpainted stoneware planter would be the perfect accent to your patio decor and it simply screams summer!
2.) Watermelon Door Mat - Another perfect addition to our outdoor living space.
3.) Watermelon Slice Bottle Stopper - I'm a sucker for a cute wine bottle stopper
4.) Watermelon Cocktail Napkin Set - I love the brand Meri Meri for party supplies and these napkins are great for your watermelon themed bash!

5.) 2016 Cocomero Rosé  - This wine has notes of a peach ring, strawberry, watermelon, it pairs well with poultry, salad, bbq. Which is perfect for summer! Try Winc and get $20 off of your first order.
6.) Watermelon Mint Iced Tea - Is there anything more refreshing than iced tea on a hot summer day? How about watermelon mint flavored iced tea? 
7.) Watermelon Feta Salad  - A friend turned me on to this recipe and it was been a staple for me, I could sit and eat this for hours it's that amazing. I'm not a huge fan of feta but in this combination, the flavors compliment each other so well!
8.) Watermelon Crush  - Orange Crush, you're on the bench for the summer. Watermelon crush, suit up! Try this for a twist on an old classic. 

What are some of your favorite watermelon products or recipes?

xo - Tiffany

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.