Our BookRoo Review

09 June 2017


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." -Albert Einstein


One of my favorite things about having children is all of the different books we get to read. My mom started me off with a collection of Nancy Drew books while in elementary school, I remember reading the first one in a day and being obsessed with books ever since that day. During the first few months of our married life I would spend a lot of time just reading while we drove cross country every other week. Aaron thought it was hilarious that one particular day I sat in the passenger seat from sun up to sun down just reading.

It has also been a dream of mine to have an entire room dedicated to of all the books I had read...I guess that's what most would call a library. Ha! ...Maybe one day but right now our rooms are chock full of baby things, toys & more toys. But there is one spot in the house where some of my books hang out because while finishing our basement Aaron had a built-in bookshelf installed. He knows that two things that I really love are built-ins & books. Best husband ever. As for the girls, their books are..well, all over the house. A corner in their room, a corner in the basement, a shelf on my bookcase and their 'current favorites' (obsessions that we constantly re-read) hang out on display shelves in their play room.

IMG_2001.JPG


The Big Girls Current Favorites:
Favorites for Naomi:
My Current Reads (when and if I have a free moment):
Also since we are such book lovers over here we decided to try out Bookroo. An online book club that every month curates, wraps and delivers books to your front door. You choose from 3 board books for ages 0-2 years or 2 picture books for ages 2-6 years. You can choose either a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month subscription.

IMG_1946

We received our first Bookroo Box and the girls were so pleased with their selections, When Charlie Mcbutton Lost Power & Lulu's Party.

If you want to get your very own Bookroo Box, click here!

Happy Reading Friends!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.