Friday Top Five

30 June 2017



I currently have a 5 month old {my favorite age in that first year} so I thought for this week's 'Friday Top Five' I would share my favorite picks for the 4-6 month age range. At five months Naomi's reaching with both hands, grasping things and holding them using all fingers; like fistfuls of her sister's hair {they are none too please with this development}. She's mimics the sounds that we make and Aaron swears that she's already making the 'dada' sound; she doesn't but I'll let him think that.  Is there anything that you just love for your 4-6 month old? Feel free to share them with me!


             


1.) OXO Tot Sprout High Chair 
Not only does this high chair carry your child through infant, toddler and youth it also features tool-free adjustments for seat and tray. It has a 5-point harness, promotes good posture, easy to clean with removable cushions and a tray that helps keep messes contained while featuring a large button that makes one-handed tray removal a breeze.

2.) Skip Hop Explore More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center 
Now, not only is this activity center great for this age but it also has a grow-with-me feature and turns into a sturdy table for toddlers to play at, it has a discovery window that allows them to watch their feet as they play with the piano and 360-degree rotating seat. 

Unicorns are everywhere right now so this pick is pretty self explanatory! It's cute and perfect for you're freshly bathed babe. 

My girls have all loved touch and feel soft books, they are usually light weight for tiny hands and bright so they're visually stimulating. I love this 'Sea' theme; it also hooks onto the car seat or stroller for on the go reading. 

My sister in law introduced me to these books while on a trip to Chicago and ever since I've loved them! Babies and toddlers can run their fingers across the 3D images for touch stimulation and the color choices are always on point. Plus the outward design is visually pleasing and makes for great bookshelf display. {Bonus: Because this series is simple enough Ava and Charlotte love to read them to Naomi}




xo - Tiffany





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.