Confessions from the Laundry Pile(s)

12 June 2017



Fact: We all need clean clothes.
Reality: I hate to do it. Like REALLY hate it. (I know mom, hate is a strong word)

OK y'all...I'm going to be really real for a second, again. Ha! I have many short comings but my honest to goodness real-life Achilles Heel is LAUNDRY! Anyone else? Anyone? I do occasionally find it fun sorting the colors, separating piles of delicates and towels, putting it in the washer and adding powdery soap but after that step happens that is usually when the wheels start to fall off my laundry express bus. Yes, we drive many buses in this house. Well, I was inspired to write this post today because for the first time in over a month (yes you read that correctly) I saw the floor of my laundry room, its tan tile...I totally forgot!

In short, you're not alone if you also hate doing laundry. (Yes, I know it's a strong word) If you dislike the mundane task of switching the loads, hanging up items that can't be dried in the dryer, ironing shirts because your husband hates wrinkles (I do too but hello #timeconsuming) and then shuffling all of those piles of clean folded clothes into drawers. 

Folks, it is OK to feel overwhelmed by the task of clean clothing and to give yourself some grace this Monday morning even if the rest of the people in your house don't BECAUSE I hear your laundry room battlecry and I sympathize!

Happy Monday!
xoxo- Tiffany

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.