Give Dad the Gift of Comfortable Feet

12 June 2017



Father's Day is right around the corner so the girls and I started brainstorming ideas of what to get my husband. The girls and I went right to the drawing board, throwing out ideas of what on earth we could get the hardworking man in our lives that never wants anything. I asked my oldest Ava what she thought and she quickly said "Oh mom, he needs boots! Like those farm boy boots so he can go get all muddy with me at the farm!" A valid thought since he's always going through boots. Next, I asked my younger daughter Charlotte what she thought and she yelled, "RAINBOW DASH! He needs a my little pony so he can play twilight sparkle with me..oh oh and maybe cinderella slippers toooooo." You can tell who my girly girl is. Ha! Now if the man in your life is anything like Aaron is then he likes shoes, nice shoes, comfortable shoes, quality shoes. I used to be under the impression that it was just women who had a thing for shoes but after meeting him I discovered that some men do also. With all of these ideas written down I got started on my search for the perfect gift. All three of us finally decided on a pair of shoes. Each girl nodding in unison that yes dad would love these because he loves shoes. Below I rounded up a few of my favorite shoes for the special father/men in your lives!


Left to Right

---------------------------

But- if you have a non-shoe lover in your family then here are a few other practical, hysterical and fun ideas!



Left to Right



Blessings-
xoxo Tiffany

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.