Holiday Gift Guide

10 December 2018



In years past I would have had my Christmas list made and checked twice. Well, not this year. I've felt behind from the very beginning of the season. I like to take my time and pick out the perfect gifts for my loved ones, something that will bring them great joy. I'm [finally] half way done with my shopping and below I've listed a round up of some of my favorite finds this year. It's been a 'Prime Find' Christmas in our house-- two day shipping, who can't get down with two day shipping! Am I right moms? 





1.| Puffin in Bloom Collection - Ava is very much into reading right now. She loves books. When I found this collection of classic books I knew that I had to grab a set for her-- not only are they beautiful but the stories are ones I hope she grows to love. The collection includes Little Women, Annie of Green Gables, Little Princess and Heidi. 

2.| Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera - Another find for Ava, who's six this year and becoming so much fun to shop for, like this Mini Instax camera. I remember when the Polaroid I Zone instant camera came out -- I got one for my birthday and put that thing to good use. I still have a couple of those instant pictures in my hope chest. I know like she'll have a blast with this. 

3.| KidKraft Farm to Table Play Kitchen Set - I mean, the name alone! A Farm to Table kitchen set, with butcher block counters and a farmhouse sink much like my own. It was a no brainier-- Naomi is getting this but I'm sure they will all put in hours of use. I'm not looking forward to putting the thing  together (hello wine) but I can't wait to see them play with it. 

4.| Cozy Minimalist Home: More Style, Less Stuff - This is a great gift for someone who loves a good coffee table book. One that is pretty annnd practical. I gobbled one of these up for myself and I don't regret it. In the season of life that I'm in this book is a must. 

5.| YETI Rambler Wine Tumbler, 2 Pack -- This one is perfect for the wine lover on your gift list. Give as a combo pack or break it up and create two gifts in one. Don't forget, add wine!

6.| Out of Print Unisex Library Card Socks - If your looking for a practical gift for the teacher on your list then look no further than these funny socks. I think they are super unique, very practical and will be fun for Ava and Charlotte to give to their teachers. 

7.| Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser -  If you have someone in your life that uses essential oils or is looking to start then I highly recommend my all-time favorite diffuser. It's 500ml so it covers a large amount of space and mine have lasted me so much longer than other more expensive ones on the market. 

8.| Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug - Yes, you read that correctly! A temperature controlled mug that you control using your phone. I mean, yes, a bit of a splurge but if you know someone who is constantly heating and reheating their mug (I'm looking at your moms...) then this is a gift for that person!


I wish for the rest of your holiday season to be filled with peace, grace and enough love to wrap around your family and friends.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.