Friday Top Five | The Lunchbox Edit

07 September 2018


We have found ourselves at the end of our first three weeks of school, three weeks for us because Charlotte started all-day preschool a week before Ava started first grade. It's been an adjustment for us with our daily schedule, I haven't quite hit my stride yet and still feel a bit discombobulated at times  but the girls are loving school and seem to but be having great experiences so far-- which makes it all worth it. 

I started them out with items that I thought would work for their lunch boxes but quickly realized that a few of our things weren't doing the job. Our ice packs were too large and didn't fit nicely in the boxes. Our water bottles kept leaking and and so did our compartment inserts. So, after doing a more in-depth search online [amazon, I mean what can't you find and prime these days...] I found a few products that I really like and have been working nicely for us.




1.| Bentgo Box  - The lid fits nice and tight! So, Charlotte's favorite ranch dip doesn't get mixed up with any other foods.    
 2.| Reusable Water Bottle Set with Fridge Tray Organizer - These are wonderful, they come in a set of five with a fridge organizing tray. They are affordable so I won' t be crying if they leave them behind. They're not 'all day' insulated but I just toss in a few ice cubes. 
3.| Thin Ice Packs - These are nice and thin and fit between the bentgo box on both side while still being able to zipper the lunch box.    
4.| kids RXbar - Ok, so this in't an accessory BUT they are the kids new favorite protein bar. I love the adult RXbars but I could totally eat the PB&J kids one and have no complains. 
5.| Insulated Thermos - Ava wants to start taking tomato soup and mac and cheese so I picked up this small thermos for her to be able to do just that. I pour hot water and let it sit for about 10 minutes before I fill it with the hot food that she wants. 


Happy lunch packing, friends!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.