Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein | Recipe

30 October 2017

Hello friends!

I wanted to quickly pass along a new favorite weeknight meal from our home to yours! Aaron refuses to eat Chinese takeout, and honestly, there are not make great options for takeout around here, to begin with...so I decided to make my own and now he is hooked! I did trick him and called it stir-fry the first time I served it, it worked and now he's hooked. The recipe landed itself in our monthly rotation, even the girls enjoy it! Also, it is much simpler to make than you would think and the taste is amazing!! 





You can find the lo mein noodles in most of your grocery stores, my favorite is found here at Wegmans, and my favorite sriracha sauce can also be found here at Wegmans. But when I'm in a pinch I pick up a package of udon noodles from Giant and they work just as well. And I've been using my homemade beef broth in all of my recipes lately, you can find that here

Enjoy your better than takeout meal!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.