Beef Bone Broth | Recipe

21 October 2017

Have you ever made your own broth? No? Well, then you're just like me, up until two weeks ago I had never tried it either. I always wondered what would be involved but I just never took the time to research it and then try it out. But just think about how healthy-- and convenient it would be to have this delicious stuff on hand for the cooler months. You can use it as a base for soups/stews, use it to boil your rice or quinoa, use it while making mashed potatoes, gravies, sauces & chili. Below I listed the simple steps so you can make your own bone broth to have on hand for all of your culinary needs. Side note: You can also do this with chicken or turkey bones.




1 comment

  1. Just got a big pot full of bones yesterday. Making this ASAP once home from our weekend away!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.