For the Bloody Mary Lover | Gift Guide

22 April 2019



I love gift guides and gift ideas! I just love giving gifts and putting thought and heart into it. Well, my mom's birthday was right around the corner and shes frankly impossible to shop for because if she wants it she buys it so I had to put my thinking cap on and get creative! She has all sorts of interests and passions so that does make things easier. She loves, gardening, flowers, birds, outdoor things, wine, books candles, cooking, crafting, etc. But-- I really wanted to do something unique for her this year and I know that's she's always been a big fan of tomato juice so naturally shes a big fan of Bloody Mary's! 

Cue the [light bulb] moment! 
I'll get creative and come up with a gift of essentials for creating the perfect bloody mary at home. After research and lots of surfing around the web, I found some really cute items and as a bonus, they were all available on Amazon for 2 day- prime shipping! Wooohoo!


4 fun items for the Bloody Mary lover in your life:

[1.]
These fun socks feature a Bloody Mary cocktail complete with veggies for garnish and a quick meal. An added benefit, the recipe is always right at your toe tips. Nothing breaks the ice like these delicious socks.


[2.]

A beautiful addition to your stack of kitchen cookbooks, or even a coffee table book. The definitive guide for those devoted to the brunchtime classic, the Bloody Mary, with 50 recipes for making cocktails at home.


[3.]

 Top bloody marys in style, or dip olives in the salt for an amazing garnish. Each container garnishes at least 40 drinks.


[4.]
Includes everything you need to grow your own cocktail garden.
Seeds include Thyme, Lavender, Thai Basil, Mint, Lemon Balm, Blue Borage. Grow them right in your window sill and have them ready to go. Perfect for a bloody mary lover who also has a green thumb, like my mother!



1 comment

  1. Your amazing Tiffany!!! I was blessed with the BEST!! My gift was so thoughtful and just perfect!! I love everything and can’t wait to wear those socks and dive into that book as I sip on a Bloody!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.