Charlotte turns ONE!

14 July 2015

Charlotte Faye Hess


A year ago I went in for my 40 week appointment and non stress test. I met with one of my favorite midwives and within a few seconds of talking to her about how I was feeling she looked right at me and said "Tiffany, just don't seem your normal self so I think we should check you in at triage because  I honestly believe this baby is coming today." Well, 5 hours later at 6:17 pm on July 9th, 2014 Charlotte Faye Hess took her first breath and made us a family of four! 


I was so nervous that I wouldn't have enough love for two children but our connection was instant. She is so sweet and has the BEST smile.
 She is always observing her surroundings and everyone in them. I can tell she is going to be my dreamer. 
She loves puppies and never misses a chance to snuggle {and poke} my parents English bulldog. 
She babbles constantly and giggles like a billy goat.
 She does the knee bob and puts her chubby hands in the air to any song that she can find a beat too {that's my girl!} 
She loves to splash with her sister in the tub, it's the only time they do not fight over toys {just the washcloths, seriously girls..it's just a washcloth} 
She has 1.5 teeth and is obsessed with yogurt, berries, pears, watermelon, broccoli, tuna noodle casserole & pumpkin teething biscuits. 

The days can be long at times but we are so blessed to have this tiny lady in our lives and I can't wait to see her continue to grow and thrive. 



We celebrated yesterday with lots of family, a few friends, love, iced coffee & donuts! 












Thank you to everyone who is special is our little Charlotte's life. 
We appreciated and love all of you.

- Tiffany

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.