My Grocery Store Favorites | Homemade Edition

23 April 2020




1.) Naan Bread (LINK HERE)



We love Naan. We enjoy it with hummus as a snack. The base for creating our own personal pizzas. With a spicy dish. Anything. Its just that good. It is a little pricy normally and getting harder to find in the stores so I thought I'd try and make it at home. I was cautiously optimistic and it ended up turning out well. Naan feels like comfort and transports me right back to a meal we had in disney a few years ago at Saana. Enjoy!


2.) Creme Brûlée Coffee Creamer (LINK HERE)



My favorite coffee creamers are also getting harder to find in stock. I love creme brûlée anything and the flavor in coffee tastes almost as decadent as the real dessert. So here's an at home version minus all of the preserving chemicals. I used real whole milk products for mine.



3.) Electrolyte Replenishing Drink (LINK HERE)

Sports drinks can also be expensive and getting increasingly harder to find. I've been making this recipe for about 4 years now after my chiropractor suggested that I try it in an effort to and rehydrate the cushioning between my spinal vertebrate. Now we use it for so much more including when we're sick or just in need of some extra hydration.



4.) Popsicles -- Immune Boosting | Feel Better Pops (LINK HERE)



My girls are popsicle junkies! But again-- getting hard to find at times. These provide popsicles for them and immune boosting ingredients to make me feel good about their little bodies. I eased up on the ginger just a tiny bit for their palette but I still throw some in there because of the benefits. I've made it with fresh ginger and with ground-- both work well. I also bought my popsicle mold on amazon a few years ago. They are easy to find online and there are many mold options. We have the classic style 8 popsicle mold and get our popsicle sticks from the dollar store in the craft section.


Enjoy! 
Stay sane and stay healthy.


1 comment

  1. All sound amazing Tiffany you are so kitchen talented!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Three Girls and a Farm. Design by FCD.